Suggestion about support

miguelkp

Reaction score
The idea is to somehow separate the support systems for Illuminated hosting services, since they are effectively in different servers, isn't it?
Now a ticket from an Illuminated account (my case, for instance) first has to await only to be escalated and then wait again for someone with access to Illuminated accounts to be solved (which, incidentally, seems rare; I've a feeling you have very few staff with that access level)

Furthermore, when there are 'massive' or at least some general problems on the free servers, you get flooded with tickets from just because people doesn't read the status page. That leads us to what happened yesterday: you close all opened tickets to get rid of the flood, but that cleaning also includes legit ones, so we have the problem: I think that a paid service don't deserve this at all.

Additionally, a new support subforum for Illuminated would also be nice. And Prime members maybe, although I heard that Prime members have their websites in the free servers: Boru, Chopin, Lotus, Starka, Stoli. Am I right?

Finally, a simple question: is there a way to get my money back for my Illuminated account (at least the proportional part of unused service, 4 years and 11 months, ie, $49) and then purchase a 3 year Premium Account?

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. We have a department for illuminated tickets but the account portal is currently not set up to send tickets there. I have messaged the developer in charge of the account portal to see if this change could be implemented. As for your other question, I unfortunately do not know the answer to that at this time.