[Suggestion]Cpanel Themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow121

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add different C-panel themes to the paid and free servers? Like have a theme select of some sort?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Well the thing is this costs money, but Corey or Bryon would have to say.

amr1991

Reaction score
I would rather have Corey spend more on the performance of the servers, not the style of whats on them. Just like I would rather have a computer with high tech parts and a crappy case than a cool case and crappy parts. That's just me though.

misterspock

Reaction score
The default cPanel skin is straight forward as it is.

I guess, having a sleek cPanel theme is rather motivating, but I use an FTP. Hence, I seldom login my cPanel account.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
We used to have multiple cPanel themes, people didn't really like them...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
WE had many like the xp theme and the rv's i think

amr1991

Reaction score
The X theme is the most appealing to me because I already know my way around it, I will never use any installed extra themes unless it is easy to get around in :cool:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember freaking everyone out in a 'Where is Fantastico' thread when I posted a picture with a big red circle around 'Fantastico.'

Turns out I was using a theme that wasn't set up in the theme changer - XPEvolution. So of course my picture did nothing to help.

Honestly, I'd rather keep the theme count low. At least then you're not gunna run into that sort of deal - everyone'll be on one of two or three themes, so it'll be easy to find what you're looking for.

Chris Z

Reaction score
ya "x" and "x2" themes are just fine, besides, the XP evolution theme you had to pay like $100 per server per year or something which is pretty ridiculous, and now we have 4 servers, so that'd be adding on $300 a year, so ya, the only themes i like are already pre installed

amr1991

Reaction score
I never use fantastico, if I want to do somthing just to try it out I do it on localhost. My brother complains about how "hard" it is to install a CMS without fantastico...

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
This is starting to get off track. cPanel x and x2 theme should be fine, so this topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.