Suggestions about Drupal Themes

satbir

Reaction score
I am installing Drupal for my site. Do you have any suggestions about theme.

I have tried all core themes which are natively available on the installation but did not like. Have also gone through theme gallery on Drupal/ Themegarden but still not finding anything great.

I am looking mostly three column and possibly with more regian. Something of like cutline theme of wordpress.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Cutline is this, right?

I don't think that its a THREE Column Theme. If you're looking for a similar Drupal Theme, consider the following
- Barron
- Abac
- Amadou
- Artists C01

There are much more templates to check. Check out the Themes and look for customizations and then choose a one for your site.

All the best.

satbir

Reaction score
@Kaja - Thanx for taking out time and for suggestions.

You are right, Cutline is now maintained by tubetutorial. They have 3 columns version also. My site http://ipo.investorsouk.com/ is using the same.

All the themes suggested by you are 2 columns except Amodous. Actually I am looking some theme which does not look like blog but more as professional site.

Thanx once again.

satbir

Reaction score
Thanx Kaja. I am looking Denver and it appears to be the one which will satisfy my needs.

satbir

Reaction score
Have anyone worked on Drupal theme Denver..

I have recently installed Denver theme. Need help for 2-3 things:
1. How do I change background color of suckerfish menu area
2. How do I make my blocks collapsible as are there on denver demo site (http://www.drupalado.com/) made your Recents comments adn Who's online block in sidebar

3. How do I attach clickable links in my primary links because when I doing that links are going in header row whereas item is shown in header right where links goes in header.

kajasweb

Reaction score
1. How do I change background color of suckerfish menu area

- Open <DrupalHome>/themes/denver/css/suckerfish_blue.css (There is no option to use Custom SuckerFish Block - So, I have decided to edit the SuckerFish of Blue version Denver)
- Look for
Code:
#suckerfishmenu	 a {
  background: #396271 url(../images/blue/MenuDiv.png) 100% 0 repeat-y;
  color: #fff;
  display: block;
  padding: 0px 14px 0px 14px; /* padding between menu elements */
  margin: 0;
  text-decoration: none;
  font-size: 95%;
}
- Modify the value for background attribute as per your wish

2. How do I make my blocks collapsible as are there on denver demo site (http://www.drupalado.com/) made your Recents comments adn Who's online block in sidebar
- You have to Install Collapsiblock module to add that feature to your site. This Module comes with Javascript Tools Module package bundle.

3. How do I attach clickable links in my primary links because when I doing that links are going in header row whereas item is shown in header right where links goes in header.
- I'm not getting what you're trying to ask. Please come again clearly. I'll try to help you.

Last edited: