Sunspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

noname_dark58

Reaction score
Hi, I uploaded a shell to test whether a Web server protection. For sure. Will I run my account again?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I uploaded a shell to test whether a Web server protection. For sure. Will I run my account again?

Shell scripts are forbidden to upload on the servers. There is zero tolerance for this. Your account is permanently suspended. Any access to your account (including backups) is not allowed.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Shell scripts are against the Terms of Service, and as you uploaded one you have been permanently suspended under our Zero Tolerance policy. Your account will be terminated after a minimum of 14 days. You will be granted no further access.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Well as you can tell by the suspension, the system does indeed have protection, "for sure." However the way that protection goes, in addition to all the other protection software/hardware we have, is that any account that is putting the server at risk is removed from the service permanently, such as yours.

So thanks for confirming our security setup still works, but no, you can't have the account back.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, suspended means no access what so ever.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No.
You should have read the Terms of Service.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No,only after the termination of this account.It may take 14 days or more.
Discussion over
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.