Important Support Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If we could agree on these guidelines it would make it a lot easier to handle support.

1. Create your own topic, even if you think you have the same issue as someone else. It is far too easy to overlook one reply among ten others in a thread and could thus delay your help.

2. Put a describing title. "It doesn't work" is a lot less helpful then "Databases don't work" for instance.

3. It is ok to bump your thread if there has been no reply in 24 hours. Do not post on other threads about your issue, it won't make it quicker.

Always remember that support for free hosting is done by the community for the community and doesn't come with a guaranteed response time. The same also applies to me, I do it as part of the community, on my own spare time.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that some users are making posts on the profiles of either staffmembers (forum mods may not be able to help anyways) or their own in seek of support.

Those are not monitored regularly and your support request is most likely to go totally unnoticed. This forum (Free Hosting), is the only place that is regularly monitored for support.

In some cases we may be able to provide support through our discord server, you may be asked to post a thread if the questions can not be answered directly as staff will not be able to be online 24/7.

To get to our discord server just use the following invite link: https://discord.gg/zV7xWED

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure to read the guidelines.

I see an increasing number of threadjackings and failure to follow instructions.

It is far to easy to miss one question in a thread of multiple users with same/similar issues.

We only ask for a collection thread when there's a good reason to want to see how spread an issue actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.