Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you been bumping/replying over and over to that escalated ticket? If so, then stop. Bumping/or constantly replying to escalated tickets would just place it at the end of the list that admins look at to respond to. What you want to do is have your turn at the beginning of the queue, not the end of it.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
What exactly is your complaint?

Your site is not suspended. Going to your site does not bring up a suspended page.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What exactly is your complaint?

Your site is not suspended. Going to your site does not bring up a suspended page.

His Co.CC is, but for that he'd have to contact FreeCCHost since that domain is not pointed to x10hosting :)

islamis4u

Reaction score
This was original thread: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/134565-suspended.html

From That escalated thread, which was not replied:

I don't know why but I'm recently attacked by decode64 eval virus. I searched the internet and they asked to change ftp passwords and cpanel passwords I did that but I still get attacked I reuploaded the site as well but no avail. I then Made a new website on other script i.e. wordpress (previous was on joomla) but still I got attacked and it adds that decode eval virus. So I have a back-up of my files and database on my computer so I just want reset my whole account like delete my whole account including back-up etc. And assign a new account. Please can you do that?

one thing more can you make me understand ftp access log? Because i did not logged in my cpanel or ftp for 4 days and my site is already offline but ftp access log has entries on of them is below:

Fri Sep 03 09:43:10 2010 0 122.155.10.7 4160 ************/tmp/models/phocadownloadsecs.php a _ o r khanz ftp 1 * c

what '4160' here means and 'a _ o r' means and '1 * c' means? I may get the solution because of it.

These above post were made at :September 7 at 7:09 am

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.