Support Ticket #24151 Unattended

Status
Not open for further replies.

moldajec

Reaction score
I dropped in a support ticket quite a while back when your servers were down and still have not gotten a response; this is extremely unsettling and frustrating as I have worked a lot on my website for the past month and I would at the very least need my backup of the files and databases. This experience with x10hosting has been a very disappointing one thus far even though I initially had high hopes for your services.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks the nameservers are pointing to the old server (boru)

cPanel --> Advanced Zone Editor --> your domain --> Edit the "A" record to point to

moldajec

Reaction score
Looks the nameservers are pointing to the old server (boru)

cPanel --> Advanced Zone Editor --> your domain --> Edit the "A" record to point to

Thanks, I'd do that, but I am not being able to log into cpanel or my account either. My pages won't load either.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean?

You can't get to the log on page? What URL do you use? Any error messages?

jpr28056

Reaction score
Go to you X10 control panel and click the access CPanel button from there and see if it works.

msgx10mx

Reaction score
Go to you X10 control panel and click the access CPanel button from there and see if it works.

Unfortunately it doesn't

I have this page:
2012-09-07_1259.png

And when I click on cPanel it takes me to this and my password doesn't work
2012-09-07_1300.png

Before the server move, clicking on cPanel would immediately log me in.

my10link

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue.
It's been a week now I am unable to log into cpanel (https://level.x10hosting.com:2083/) and website is unreachable.

As we have no info about the server "Level" on the status page, no way to know if that is normal or not.
Anyway, I wrote a ticket about my issue. But no answer yet....

moldajec

Reaction score
Yes I am having the same problem as msgx10mx. I can access the account portal, but not cpanel or my files or databases.

I tried logging in through level.x10hosting.com:2083, but the message I received was "login invalid". My website is [...] and my login is moldajec.

I also tried logging in through [...], but that fails to load. I am not being able to access any of my files or databases as a result and I am getting worried as that is my business website.

Last edited by a moderator:

msgx10mx

Reaction score
Honestly, I would switch to the premium service for a month. I paid the $6.95 and within 3 hours I had all my data back. I get that from a principle standpoint you shouldn't have to do that, but if you need it now, that's what I would do.

moldajec

Reaction score
Honestly, I would switch to the premium service for a month. I paid the $6.95 and within 3 hours I had all my data back. I get that from a principle standpoint you shouldn't have to do that, but if you need it now, that's what I would do.

It says my "login is invalid" when I tried accessing through level.x10hosting.com:2082. Is that what it said for you? If so, I might have to do that then. Which service did you sign up for, what was it called?

msgx10mx

Reaction score
It says my "login is invalid" when I tried accessing through level.x10hosting.com:2082. Is that what it said for you? If so, I might have to do that then. Which service did you sign up for, what was it called?

I signed up for the premium service. Go to your regular login https://x10hosting.com/portal/login.php? and then click on upgrade. Select the top one (Premium) and then you can pick for how many months. If you do 3 yrs, it only costs $4/month but I just went with 1 month at $6.95.

kickbox

Prime Account
Reaction score
So is this a trick that x10 is playing to handicap illuminated customers and force them to join their premium services?

I see most illuminated accounts are stranded as mine. To whoever is responsible - play fair. You could get more premium customers if you promise to deliver what we pay you for.

Status
Not open for further replies.