Support ticket being completely ignored...I do not feel this is acceptable.

csc2ya

Reaction score
If x10 wants to keep customers, then maybe they should stop ignoring support tickets.

I do not feel it is acceptable to ignore a support ticket for over a week. If any other host did that, they would be losing customers right, left, and center. I've seen it happen, unfortunately with one that I helped run where the other owners dissapeared. It ended up closing on bad terms, and I lost a lot of money that I invested in it.

I accept that this is free hosting, and I will not get as fast a response as I would if I were on paid (which I cannot afford, hence why i'm on free hosting), but waiting over a week with no response is beyond a joke.

If anyone can actually sort out the issue, the ticket number is in my signature.

Edit: Guess I must be on some sort of 'ignore' list

I've seen two staff members looking at this thread, and as far as I can tell, the support ticket hasn't been looked at. I have absolutely no problem with x10hosting, even if they are not willing to help....what I do have a problem with, is being completely ignored, which is the way it looks at the moment. If no-one wants to help, please let me know so i'm not wasting both mine, and your time.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I answered your ticket.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Edit: Guess I must be on some sort of 'ignore' list

I've seen two staff members looking at this thread, and as far as I can tell, the support ticket hasn't been looked at. I have absolutely no problem with x10hosting, even if they are not willing to help....what I do have a problem with, is being completely ignored, which is the way it looks at the moment. If no-one wants to help, please let me know so i'm not wasting both mine, and your time.
We don't have ignore lists here, and just for the record, I did contact an admin about your case, but I didn't receive any response.

csc2ya

Reaction score
Thankyou for the eventual responses. I apologise if any of my earlier posts seemed rude towards anyone in any way. As i'm sure you can understand, it was getting frustating being told it would be looked into several times, then nothing happening.

Corey, you mentioned in the ticket that end users cannot see backups at the moment. Could you confirm that backups are still taking place for my account?

At the moment the backup panel shows 'this recovery point is not yet finished' for the 1st of october 2009. It is that, that made me think that backups were not happening at all.

Xav0989, It was not my intention to have a go at anyone. I apologise if it seemed that way. It just would have been nice to be told that you were having difficulty getting hold of an admin to look into the matter, so I knew what was happening.

Last edited: