Support ticket not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgita

Reaction score
What am I supposed to do when it's been a MONTH since my support ticket was "escalated" because the issue "required higher access" and "it should be handled shortly", and not only has it not been handled, but I haven't even got a reply?

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
It's a free service, what were you expecting?

x10hosting has tens, if not hundreds of thousands or customers. Serving them all is a hard task, and they do a fantastic job. Not every issue is fixed quickly.

If you don't like it, I would recommend moving to x10Premium where you will get support ticket responses within about 12 hours of them opened, usually a lot faster (I speak from experience).

redgita

Reaction score
First of all, and talking in general and not only about x10hosting, just because a service is given for free it doesn't mean it doesn't work or works badly. Once a service is offered, at any cost (including for free), there's a responsibility from the part who offers the service to do it correctly, particularly if it's a serious and trustworthy person/company/etc. such as x10hosting.
The "what were you expecting since it's free" droning is not a reason for something not to work properly, it's just an excuse and a poor one at that.

Secondly, I was assured by someone from the x10hosting team that my ticked had been escalated and should be handled shortly. Still, I didn't come here whining after 48 hours or even a week. I waited a whole month to ask what should I do since the support ticket system doesn't seem to be working for me.

So honestly? You can take elsewhere your really helpful answer, along with your "tone". I get everything from freedom of speech to internet trolls and bored and sad individuals but really, all I want, all I've wanted for over one month, is a solution to my problem; and since the support ticket system is not working out for me, I thought I'd try here.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok. Post your exact problem and what you want done. I will nudge an admin toward your response.

redgita

Reaction score
Thank you!

First let me start by saying that I am aware of the current issues regarding Chopin and x10hosting's name servers as posted in the x10hosting Status page. The error message I get however is different and it's been happening since before April 11th which is the date of my original support ticket.

My problem is that I'm trying to add a ".co.cc" domain for my website (http://redge.x10hosting.com/) and I get the following error:

"Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper:"​

Before this (up to a couple of weeks ago), the error I got was:

"Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: rdgweb.co.cc is controlled by another user. You cannot park it."​

I added the ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com servers in the co.cc website, waited 48h, and then went to the Parked Domains section in the control panel, but it won't let me do it. I did the same thing for a ".tk" domain name and it worked fine. I also don't have problems using domain forwarding from co.cc, it's just when I try to add the parked domain in the control panel here.
I also tried with Addon Domains and I get a similar error, saying I'm not the owner of rdgweb.co.cc.

Thank you again for you help.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
A hint for future reference: Do not write a novel when two sentences will do. If support has to go digging through your post to find out what domain you want to add, you might get slower response.

ie.

1. I want to park rdgweb.co.cc , which I registered at co.cc
2. Nameservers set to ns1.x10hosting.com, etc
3. cPanel gives me " Error from park wrapper:" and previously gave "Error: Error from park wrapper: rdgweb.co.cc is controlled by another user. You cannot park it."

Status
Not open for further replies.