support tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

justtryi91

Reaction score
I created two supported tickets before and I mentioned the address of my website in them. now the problem is that whenever i enter its address into google, it shows me these ticket posts before my site. How can I delete those posts?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Gimme approx 5 minutes (probably less but this gives me a buffer in case I get distracted :) )

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Normally we don't delete posts but I did remove the domain from them (in one case replacing it with hiddenomgwtfbbq); if that won't work let us know and we'll erase them fully, but it -should- unlist them from google as soon as they crawl us again :)

justtryi91

Reaction score
No, its still not working. I mean google is still showing those posts. You can try it by yourself, google these parts of words together 'pak' & 'istan' & 'chap' + 'ter'. I wrote it like this to prevent google from showing this post as well.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
He did what could be done. If you click on the Google link, you will see the information has been removed.

Google has the information from the old page version. Click on the "Cached" link for the result. Not sure if you can ask Google to delete the information or to re-spider the page.

One possibility would be for you to bump (ie reply) the offending posts hoping that they will be respidered sooner.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I know a good way to actually do a "legal" reply to them :)

I'll lock them down with the reply "Closed by Request" and that'll be s legit and not-spammy reply; it might not force an immediate respider but it -should- show the page has been modified so it -will- respider it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.