Support Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have just closed all of the open support tickets in the support desk. If you have a ticket that needs a response please re-open it.

There were too many tickets from people that do not actually need support which has caused us to fall very far behind on getting to the tickets where people need help.

If people continue to open frivolous support tickets to waste our time I will ban you from getting support all together. If you don't need help don't open a ticket, it's simple.

-Corey

batman1

Reaction score
Woow spammers, and we have a good forum for such issues.

Sad for those who need true support.

frankfriend

Reaction score
OK Corey,

I've just seen your posting, and I reopened my ticket about 5 mins ago. My site was one of those which went missing when the server problems happened. Can't get to my Account Panel either of course.

Good luck with this backup restore problem!

zen-r

Reaction score
There have been a lot of us who have been busy for the past week, trying to answer people's endless questions in the forums.

Unfortunately the people with the problems were usually;

1) Too lazy to look for the answers themselves (usually easily found in Corey's posts in the News section).

2) Too impatient to wait till the server upgrades were complete.

3) Too eager to post those "frivolous support tickets", despite being requested not to, & having explained to them that Support was already overloaded with work.

Fair enough, there were also plenty of people with genuine issues which they did need Support for. But it was obviously rather hard for Support to get to them with all those other tickets to wade through. :happysad:

By the way, is this News thread now going back to the old (unpopular) system again, or shouldn't it be closed (to commoners like me ;) ) - & we be given our own Response thread, elsewhere?

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
some newbies dont know what to do so they submit a ticket instead of checking the anouncement for updates etc, i never ever submited a ticket isnt that cool:biggrin:

xPlozion

Reaction score
I don't know if people know this, or if the admins want to have others know this, but you can restore your files yourself, even if you don't have them on ur computer... in cpanel, go to the backup link and it'll send u to zodiac.x10. from there, just manually reupload the files from the backup server to your account...

Hopefully a lot of people see this, thus closing their tickets, giving the staff more time for more serious problems (not being able to connect to cpanel)

shangyi

Reaction score
woot! and i thought i closed the ticket by accident XD

Last edited:

danprobo

Reaction score
Wow i am a newbie here, and i already submitted a ticket for my problems. Maybe i will banned this time

Status
Not open for further replies.