Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We have re-opened the staff support desk which means support threads can once again be escalated into one on one tickets with staff. Because a lot of the open threads are about issues that have been resolved with the move I will be closing them all. If you still have an issue you can re-open your thread or create a new one. This will allow us to help people faster.

If your thread is escalated into a ticket it will show up in your account panel at https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

Please login there to reply and see responses. This is a major update to the support system so there may be some bugs, please bare with us while we work to catch up on support requests and fine tune the new system.

-Corey

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

weatherbuff

Reaction score
Re: Support, still no access to web site or control panel

Please help, I can not log into my Cpanel account or access my web site.
My web page address: eaglepointwx.x10hosting.com

Weatherbuff

spadija

Reaction score
I believe there may be a bug with escalation. I posted a support request (here) which was escalated to staff, but when I click the "This thread has been escalated" link, I get an error message saying
It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (D38A904F)
I do not have an open support ticket for the issue either. This isn't supposed to happen, right?

switzhost

Reaction score
That is great... you guys are very helpful... You gave me an idea on my internet connection problems... Thank you so much... I'll share my new ideas with you guys... if I able to manage and solve my computer and internet problems I let you know too... Thank you ones again... I am very lucky to be a part of you.

16apkld.jpg

"Yielding is sometimes the best way of succeeding."
online poker | calgary seo

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I like your picture with the dancing people

lmn8one

Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.