Supsended

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg.security

Reaction score
I've been suspended for supposeitly scamming. Ive read the TOS and AUP and my sites not breaking any rules put in those policies

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
So you don't think telling people to call a phone number that will charge them money is scamming?

pg.security

Reaction score
If you look at the URL bar it's not my site telling them to call it's a webs website

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
http://habboforall.com/confirm.htm is on your website, it clearly tells people to call a number and enter a pin, and even tells them to do it up to 10 times for it work, all the while charging them money.

A Google of the number quickly reveals the scam that you're pulling here. Defrauding people of money is against the law and immoral. We do not allow such things on our service.

pg.security

Reaction score
I have no scamming or illegal files on this host and user submit to agree to my terms of service before continueing on to anyfile located on my x10hosting account. How are you gonna suspend me for things that are on another totaly diffrent company
and yes I did change nameservers after the suspention which x10hosting didn't say I couldn't do I don't have time to deal with these suspention that's why I have a backup site
and the URL wasn't my site before I changed the nameservers
it redirected to habboforall1.webs.com/confirm.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.