Suspend

Status
Not open for further replies.

maciel658

Reaction score
;) :nuts: sorry my friends account was suspended for using this rapileech forgive me most is that our city is our internet speed is 64Kbps or less 8Kbps why can not I use these services rapidleech this is for personal noncommercial use, so it is protected by password and User only has one time our ip changes but I will only use so I promise not to exceed the disk quota and bandwidth limited for you please open this exception.
I look forward to
Jose Carlos
maciel658@yahoo.com.br...

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
If it's your friend's account, let him deal with this, It's not up to you.. And, short answer it is used for illegal purposes.

dito7967

Reaction score
And continuing from Danielx386's post... Your friend is not going to get his/her account back unless he/she are really lucky.

It is covered under Zero Tolerance Policy and thus he/she cannot get your account back or any of your files.

You have got to remember that this is a Shared hosting service and that your friend is sharing the hosting with other users. It is not only unfair and hogs the resources but it is also against the rules he/she agreed to when he/she signed up. Its also Illegal like Russ said above.

Sorry but your friend is not going to get his/her account back.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
okay remove the suspension will not use more this scipt.
:dunno:

If the suspension reason comes under Zero tolerance Policy that means your friends account remains suspended.

maciel658

Reaction score
If the suspension reason comes under Zero tolerance Policy that means your friends account remains suspended.

in fact I would then hire a premium account but as it has all these restrictions will stay current with the server I'm using. can delete my account

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
premium account can use a script rapdleech yes or no.

Nope. It's stated in the Paid TOS which gsonline linked you to, but you obviously chose not to read it, or you would have seen it under Section 3, Content Restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.