Suspend

Status
Not open for further replies.

upimg111

Reaction score
My account was suspend fot inactive and i try to unsuspend, my browser still loading and i wait 30 min and no get any awnser help me please!!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Unsuspended. Remember to log into the Account Panel at least once every 31 days so we know you care about your site and your account is still active.

vadjan

Reaction score
Greetings, I have the same problem, this month I forgot to log-in but as soon as I get the mail from suspension I loged to re-activate the account... this 3 days ago, the first time I waited like 2 hours and the green button still loading and since then every time I try again it shows the green button loading, I hope u can help me, tvm.

friendit

Reaction score
The Server is just having all of its data moved to another server thats why its still loading. I have no idea when it will be back up. My server is Boru and I believe they just started moving that one today and I have no clue on how long it will take. If your server is boru that is why it wont let you access your Cpanel and let you reactivate your account. Nobody will be able to access their Cpanel probably for a few more hours, maybe more. Hope this helps.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.