Status
Not open for further replies.

pkhunters

Reaction score
[B]cPanel Username:hunters
[
B]Subdomain:hunters.x10hosting.com
[
B]How long your account has been up:mhmm bout 2 months?
[
B]Did you have the ads placed on every page:yep

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well there were no ads and you had streaming music, thats not allowed. Are you going to take down the music and put up the ads. ?

pkhunters

Reaction score
streaming music wtf? all i got is a few videos, i got nothing streaming, u show me the streaming music and ill get rid of it..

and the ad should be at the top, it took me 2 weeks to get that add to work, there should only be the 1 html page on the server, if theres more than it shouldnt be there

sorry i just worked my ass of to get this site goin

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Did you have music playing in the background of your website?

pkhunters

Reaction score
no i dont have no music playin at all, only music is the ones in the videos which isnt streaming

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well it says no ads and streaming music. I will unsuspend you, but you have to get the ads up and take care of ANY streaming music on your site. I will check up on you in a couple days to see how things are going.

pkhunters

Reaction score
u must have my site mixed with someone elses, the ads are working find and there is no streaming music at all, but thank you for unsuspending me :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No I dont have your site mixed up at all. I`m going by the reason it was suspended.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
eh bigguy

is background music not allowed in x10hosting plan I mean my website with music playing in the background??? I make sure that it is unextractable so that it will not be some kind of an attractive for people to dig it out.

But if its against the terms and condition I would remove background music which is on my to do list

Status
Not open for further replies.