Suspended Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi i have had my account suspended for the below reason, of uploading/emailing file u ? and that php is prohibited. As quoted below

"Violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Details: the file uploading/emailing file u. Php is prohibited on x10hosting's servers."

Im not sure what i have done wrong as php is not banned on your servers ?

Please unsuspend my account.

Thank You

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
PHP is not banned, but what it's saying you got suspended permanently for is a particular one that uploads files and mass emails (spams). In particular this would appear to be an unprotected file uploading script which turns your account into a File Host, which is disallowed explicitly in the TOS.

You cannot be unsuspended for this one.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
i did upload a newsletter script which is part of a website. I guess that is what got caught, but it wasnt even live and never sent anything.

Is there anyway to find out what caused this ?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Sorry meant to say can i find out what files i uploaded caused me to get suspended ?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Also what about if i upgrade to the premium paid package, can i get myself suspended ?

Status
Not open for further replies.