Suspended Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
cPanel Username: easyweb
Subdomain: easyweb.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: Since 06-23-2005
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes and no. Some pages on the topsite list I couldn't put any ads. I tried but the code went nuts then. :( But on the forum I had the ad on every page.

thanks

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If you have problems with the ad code its alot easier to ask for help then not to put them up at all. Not getting the ads up gets your site suspended.

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
bigguy said:
If you have problems with the ad code its alot easier to ask for help then not to put them up at all. Not getting the ads up gets your site suspended.

Can you help me put the ads on the toplist? Several people have tried to help me with the toplist ad, but every time I try to put it on the other pages (member pages) the toplist goes all nuts.. :(

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
And I do have putten the ad code on every other page that I have with your host. Well except the admin pages on my forum, cause I mean, its only me that can view those pages :p

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
I cant place the ad code on all pages in the toplist, then the code gets messy.. I have tried, belive me. But on all the other pages I had the code.

So what will happend? Should I go find another host or could I get my account back? I dont want to but I really need to get the forum and toplist up really soon...

thanks

Last edited:

Richard

Reaction score
Could you please tellme which topsite system you are using.

Richard

Reaction score
Could you please provide a link to some where I can download the package as the web site is currently down.

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
Richard said:
Could you please provide a link to some where I can download the package as the web site is currently down.
I dont think there is any other site where you can download the toplist. :ermm:

Cant you just activate my account again and login to my cpanel so you can see the files in action?

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
We don't need to activate your account to go into your cPanel >.>. But I'll check it if Richard hasn't.

Richard

Reaction score
Ok this is what you need to do.

1. Login to the admin section
2. Click on Manage Styles (In the side bar, it in the lower middle section)
3. Click on Edit Templates for the theme you use.
4. Click on Common Templates
5. Click on header
6. A screen with a large text box will show up. Find the BODY tag and add the following code just below it
Code:
<center>
<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='http://x10hosting.com/advert/adx.js'></script> 

<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> 
<!-- 
   if (!document.phpAds_used) document.phpAds_used = ','; 
   phpAds_random = new String (Math.random()); 
   phpAds_random = phpAds_random.substring(2,11); 
   document.write ("<" + "script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='"); 
   document.write ("http://x10hosting.com/advert/adjs.php?n=" + phpAds_random); 
   document.write ("&amp;what=zone:3&amp;target=_blank"); 
   document.write ("&amp;exclude=" + document.phpAds_used); 
   if (document.referrer) document.write ("&amp;referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); 
   document.write ("'><" + "/script>"); 
//--> 
</script>
</center>
6. Now save the changes
7. Repeat the proccess for other templates that you might be using.

This should get every thing sorted. I will an suspend your account.

Last edited:

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
Thanks you so much Richard! :grin:

I will do it as soon as I can! Itis still thunders out here and I have to get offline... :( But I will do it as soon as I get online. Promise. :)

THANKS

Richard

Reaction score
Tyler said:
You cant be online when it is thundering? lol
I take it you have never had a pc struck by lightning? Its not very fun :noexpress

Status
Not open for further replies.