daryasar

Reaction score
Hello

cPanel Username:piecx10
Subdomain:piec.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up:about 1 month
Did you have the ads placed on every page:no

I think my site is suspended.because when I want to
view my homepage or my cPanel no page will be appear.
It`s about 6 days that my site is clumsily ready to
use and it is not completed yet,because I`m working
on its database and I need a little time to configure
its template and put ads on its pages.
Please give me one more opportunity,I promise you
put ads very soon.

I`m wistful for your help.I like to have this site,
because many students in university was applicant
for a good website be appropriated to
Industrial Engineering group.Only you can help me to
do this. You are my last wish for a excellent free
web hosting .

Matt

Reaction score
Your probably going to first get suspended now. You are violating our TOS. Your sites primary language is not accepted.

daryasar

Reaction score
Ok, I use CMS for my site and it can support many languages,unfortunately most of my site
users don`t know english languages very good and they was applicant for (farsi) languages,
because our universities is placed in Iran.So I decided to add farsi languages and made it my
main representable language.
Of course all of my pages ads is in english language and I wouldn`t change theme.
Please let me work with this language.I need it because I want to increase my site users and I like my site be very active in future.I need help and only you can help me. I`ve spent
many times for uploading my website files to your server .Please don`t disappoint me .
It`s just a site about Industrial engineering and its language won`t annoy anything and
anybody.I promise you.I hope you activate my account again.

Matt

Reaction score
You must make the first thing people see when they visit be english. Your site is suspended for four days. After that you may change it. Your site will be available monday.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
I unsuspended your site. You have twenty-four (24) hours to fixe the language. When i first visit the site, I MUST see english, failing to do so will result in another suspension.

Matt

Reaction score
That is not what we meant. Your sites primary language must be english. Your site must be primarily be in english. You may then have the site in other languages. You also have improper ad codes. You are resuspended.

daryasar

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
You must make the first thing people see when they visit be english. Your site is suspended for four days. After that you may change it. Your site will be available monday.
You told me like this but you did not tell me my basic language should be english.
As you told me I just changed my first page(homepage) language to english---->
(first thing people see)
You forgot what do I need?
Please read my all posts again.About ads , You tell me suitable statement, I would
change it.
Please activate my account again.

Matt

Reaction score
If you read the terms of service (http://x10hosting.com/iframe.html), you would have seen that the primary languages can only be english, spanish, or french. The primary language of your site is a form of arabic (i believe).

Also, here is a qoute of my first reply:

Your probably going to first get suspended now. You are violating our TOS. Your sites primary language is not accepted.

Your site was therefor suspended again. After the four (4) days of suspension, your sites primary langauge MUST be english, spanish, or french. I am being easy and giving you another chance, as you atleast tried to comply with the TOS. After this, you will be terminated.

daryasar

Reaction score
Atleast I can change my blocks and modules language to english . Is it good ?
I hope you change your idea because I have spent many times for uploading my site in this
server .

Matt

Reaction score
Your sites PRIMARY language MUST be english, spanish, or french. We, the mods and administrators must be able to read your site without use of a translator. We have mods that know english, spanish, and french.

What you can do is copy your site over to a regular PHP-Nuke installation and use a module that translates the site. You may have the button that says "Tanslate this page" in {arabic?}. With fantastico, you can install phpnuke very easily.

daryasar

Reaction score
I see you , but my site use PHP-Nuke (CMS) and it is not required reinstall it .
I have an special block for languages but it can translate only Interface words not all of
words.If you mean it , yes , I can do it .
My site is not in arabic language . If you remember I told you that my site is in Persian (Farsi)
language . Please don`t repeat it in other posts .
Thanks...

Matt

Reaction score
I am unsuspending your account. You MUST make your entire site english, spanish or french.

You may have a module to change the language to farsi, but you must have it so that your primary language complies with our TOS. You have twenty four (24) hours to do so. After which, if it is not fixed, you will be terminated. I have been more than easy on you.

daryasar

Reaction score
I have added "Languages" block in left side of my index.php page . Please find it .Infact primary language is english now but I need
more time to fix some language files .:hsdance:

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Okay, I am giving you another day. Dont forget, you CONTENT must be english, spanish, or french, too, not just modules.

daryasar

Reaction score
Unfortunataly I can't change more my language files beacause it cause that I lose my most
required users . I told you before , remember ?
unfortunately most of my site
users don`t know english languages very good and they were applicant for (farsi) languages,
because our universities is placed in Iran .
Please let me work with this language.I need it because I want to increase my site users and I like my site be very active in future.I need help and only you can help me.
And also I told you:
I have an special block for languages but it can translate only Interface words not all of
words.
It was my last attempt to satisfy you but every
day you want new change . In last post I told you that I want to fix some files because some
of them don`t contain true words .Yesterday I was very pleased and I was thinking this post
is my last post in this page but all is wrong and I`m sad now . I was hopeful that madmatt911
is easy on me but you hustle me step by step in a way that is not useful for me anyway.
My friends await for this site and everyday I say :"Coming soon...".
You can`t believe easily that uploading this site was expensive and time-consuming for
me!!!
From your first post I found that I should change my site languages completely but I
explained more for you about my problems and talked more with you because I had belief
that you give me a little respite, so accompany you till last posible step . It was my last
possible attempt . I hope you don`t terminate or suspend me one more time.It`s
terrible for me.If you realy like to be easy on me please let me work in this situation,
of course if it`s possible confer with one of admins about my website.
And one question:
Do you know any spesial module for translating all words in a page?

Matt

Reaction score
You have untill wednesday morning, when i check your site next. If it is not fixed, It will be terminated. I suggest working on it if you want to keep the account. I have been more than lenient on you.

Wednesday morning. Not fixed, gone.

Matt

Reaction score
Account Terminated. I have given you more than enough chances. You may not create another account.

Status
Not open for further replies.