Suspended again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
Now I'm suspended again just when I thought my problems are over! :mad:

Here's what the page really claims now

Username: ch81602

Reason: High server resource usage detected. Account will automatically be unsuspended in 30 minutes.

Suspension lift on: 29/06/2008

I thought I had that problem solved when I deleted the webpages and files that I believed caused the suspension. Now it claims I'm still using high server resources even when I have a few files loaded up on my server!

Which .log file should I go to really find out what's making my account to get suspended?

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Look, you need to make sure your account isn't using a high amount of resources, for example: check that your mysql connections are always closed with mysql_close(), at the end of every page.

I unsuspended your account.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
...for example: check that your mysql connections are always closed with mysql_close(), at the end of every page.

How will I do that?
Edit:
Ok. I'm stumped! I'm suspended again! And don't have a single clue to where I need to go to check to see which file is chewing up my resources and I'm not at all familiar with mysql at all. Does anyone have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong here?

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Unsuspended, what are you running on your account?

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
Just a WordPress Blog, that's all. I removed the normal webpage and the files associated with it when I got unsuspended on Friday. I've also checked the mysql database files, too and I didn't find anything I think is chewing up the resources. Unless it's all that cache that's given me problems, otherwise I might clean up my database and start all over from scratch.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread was closed for inactivity, if you contune whit doubts/problems, you can re-open this thread or create a new one :)

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.