Suspended, but i cant unsuspend

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsvbpool

Reaction score
My site is suspended, but i did not get an email notification on this and i dont have an option to unsuspend.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Might be because of migration of your server absolut.

Last edited:

dsvbpool

Reaction score
Ok, i got a free host.
Ok, there is a migration going on.
i can live with that.
But:
Why no announcement. :mad:
Why no current status. :mad:
Why is my site down for two days. :mad:

It is a WC 2010 footbalpool, only alive for 3 weeks.:(

No X10 hosting for me, ever.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Why no announcement. :mad:
Why no current status. :mad:
The admins are working hard on a number of things. They are not obligated to post every thing that happens here. The announcement is the notice on your website saying it is being moved.

Why is my site down for two days. :mad:
It is down because of the migration.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The other reason is x10 is using a different migration system than before which moved all accounts and then unpacked them; this one's unpacking as they get moved, so you won't have to wait for the entire migration to be done before the account comes back.

dsvbpool

Reaction score
The admins are working hard on a number of things. They are not obligated to post every thing that happens here. ..
The last post is 4 days ago saying "We are continuing to troubleshoot Fris which will require a few more reboots to test settings." Come on, thay can do better than that. I didn't even know i was about to get moved to Fris. And i'm still not on Fris now.
The announcement is the notice on your website saying it is being moved..
There is no notice on my website.
It is down because of the migration.
That's what you wrote earlier. But why does it take two days.
so you won't have to wait for the entire migration to be done before the account comes back.
When i read this it only would have to take half an hour, max.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
We are moving a lot of account it won't take that fast... If you want your site all the time I suggest you switch to paid hosting for the world cup months..

dsvbpool

Reaction score
We are moving a lot of account it won't take that fast... If you want your site all the time I suggest you switch to paid hosting for the world cup months..
True.
Still no answers to my questions.
- Why no notice
- Why no announcements
- Why no current status
If i would have known the migration would be done in this time on forehand, i would have got payed hosting.
Now it's too late for that.

trekkieben2007

Reaction score
True.
Still no answers to my questions.
- Why no notice
- Why no announcements
- Why no current status
If i would have known the migration would be done in this time on forehand, i would have got payed hosting.
Now it's too late for that.

All that you have to do is be patient. Like it was mentioned, the admin are trying to get all of the accounts switched over as fast as possible in which regards they were not as focused or did not have time to post an alert/announcement about it. If you read the other posts on the status page it does mention that they were going to be transferring accounts over to another server. They just did not list the time frame in which it would take, nor the schedule in which they were going to be doing it.

I am on the absolut server as well and have had some difficulties as well, but what can you do. In the long run it will make everything better and it should run more smoothly.

Hope that that cleared it up a little bit and answered your questions, that you felt were unanswered.

dsvbpool

Reaction score
All that you have to do is be patient. .
Is there anything to say about the time it's gonna take?
Site is down 1 week now. Switched over to freehostia.com because of it.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

41 rep left lul
I don't know what that means.

Last edited by a moderator:

trekkieben2007

Reaction score
None that I am aware of at this time, but I am on the absoult server and have been waiting as well, and that is all that I can do. Its not like it is the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.