suspended? don't know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain0terror

Reaction score
It's possible i've been suspended for inactivity, but i don't think so. in any event the links i am offered to unsuspend myself result in a 404 message...

also, there were never any notifications sent to my email account telling me i was suspended... is that normal?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It's possible i've been suspended for inactivity, but i don't think so. in any event the links i am offered to unsuspend myself result in a 404 message...

also, there were never any notifications sent to my email account telling me i was suspended... is that normal?

It seems like your account has been terminated. What was your cPanel username?

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

x10 does not send out notifications that your hosting is going into inactivity or terminations

lauriecallentine

Reaction score
To get unsuspened just log in to your x10hosting account and request to be unsuspended and just answer one post ever two weeks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
To get unsuspened just log in to your x10hosting account and request to be unsuspended and just answer one post ever two weeks.

The original poster is unable to unsuspend him or herself because his or her account was already probably terminated.

Also, the log-in requirement has been extended to 31 days. Posting has never been required; all a user needs to do is visit the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.