Suspended for inactivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlester

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to edit my site. It's been several months since I've worked on it, and it was taken down without my knowing about it. When I try to log into the control panel, I get this message:

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

I have tried to enter my username, but I am repeatedly told that my account doesn't exist. I have tried to contact customer support directly but I haven't heard back. I'm wondering what I can do to get my site back up and running??

Thanks for any help,
Natalie

sparkzms

Reaction score
Had the same problem. I entered my administrating account, but I ended up receiving a reset password email..

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If you aren't logged in or visiting x10 for a while, your account was probably cleaned up back when the servers were having issues. Log in once every two weeks and you'll be good to go. An account manager should chime in shortly.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
If it was a few months ago it's probably gone. I'd logout and create a new one.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
*Moved to Free Hosting
What is your cPanel username?

Last edited:

nlester

Reaction score
My username, I believe, is "nlester"....

That's my account username, and I think I set up my cPanel username to be the same. When it asks me to enter that, however, it tells me that's an invalid response. In addition, I have tried many permutations on all my usual usernames, none of them work.

And, my site is no longer running.... I get an error message when I try to go to my domain name:
www.singledoutparty.com

Any help you could give me would be much appreciated....thanks!!
Natalie

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we could find no traces of a cPanel username of nlester. Do you still have the x10 Welcome mail? It will contain your cPanel username.

nlester

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can look up my account information? Or contact me privately about this? This is pretty frustrating; I definitely bought a domain name that was up and running on an x10-hosted site, and now can't do ANYTHING with my site, and my site is down............. If someone could please email me at natalie_lester@brown.edu I would really appreciate it....................

Thank you,
Natalie
Edit:
I also tried to sign up for a new account, and I quite humorously got this error message (no joke!):

An Error Has Occurred
You already have a hosting account, use it.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You need to click on this link www.x10hosting.com/logout before signing up for a new account. And it doesn't help matters that you've forgotten your cPanel username. Like I told you, there never was a username nlester on the x10 servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.