Suspended for nulled things

Status
Not open for further replies.

incipiorc32

Reaction score
I was suspended for trying to create a nulled vB forum on x10hosting. My friend told me I could get vBulletin for free and sent me a link, so I tried it. I really want to continue using this account. Could you please unsuspend me? I promise that I will never try using nulled scripts again. If you want, you can delete my /test and /forums before you unsuspend me since those contain all my nulled files.

Thank you very much!
Incipio.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear incipiorc32,
you were suspended due to violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Details are that the nulled scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.
Even if you were unaware of the violation, it is against ToS.Hence it is a permanent suspension.
Account is deleted permanently and cannot be activated at any cost.
Kindly understand and refrain from posting such requests again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is zero tolerance for nulled scripts, meaning no second chances. vBulletin is not free and a simple google search for it can take you to its official site where it's clearly not free. Next time you receive any links or files for scripts claiming to be free, search for the official sites for them to be absolutely sure that they are free or not, and also do the downloading from the official sites to be sure you are getting a legal copy of it.

Your account will remain permanently suspended.

Last edited:

incipiorc32

Reaction score
Alright, but is there a way that I can re-use my sub-domain runecity.x10.mx? I've already told a bunch of friends that URL and I don't want to change it :(

"Account is deleted permanently and cannot be activated at any cost."
If my account gets deleted, then can I use runecity.x10.mx again?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. But you'll have to wait for your current account to automatically delete itself. This will happen after 14 days or more, might be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.