suspended for spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

massimo

Reaction score
Like the title says, I've been suspended for spamming but have no idea why.

I regularly log into the forums but rarely start or reply to a thread. So what's happened, has somebody gained access to my account?

naved123456

Reaction score
Yea i can see that , you joined on nov 2007 and till today you have only got mere 27 posts. Wait for a staff member to reply or open a support ticket and btw i think u can unsuspend yourself by logging in x10 homepage.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea i can see that , you joined on nov 2007 and till today you have only got mere 27 posts. Wait for a staff member to reply or open a support ticket and btw i think u can unsuspend yourself by logging in x10 homepage.

That's not a High Resource Usage suspension (first 2 of which can be unsuspended manually) or inactivity; he won't be able to unsuspend by himself.

What I -will- do is hit the escalate button and get this pushed up to a support ticket, as the old support ticket system no longer works - you cannot make new tickets. They start here, someone escalates, and it ends up in the ticket system for staff to help resolve. My guess as to the "spamming" reason though is that it's not related to the forum at all; the forum username isn't banned, but the hosting account is, implying it's coming from the hosting account.

Edit: if it'll let me escalate that is, didn't work the first time I hit the button >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.