Suspended hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

scholasi

Reaction score
So i have had my hosting suspended due to inactivity, no problem. Now when i login to the portal to end my hosting, i automatically get re-directed to a sign-up page with a waiting time of 442 minutes. I want to login, not sign-up.

My main issue is that i want to remove this hosting. It's bad enough that X10 is trying to use my domain to falsely sell my domain, which is legally mine, but i can't access my account to remove the hosting.

How do i access my account to remove and point my domain away from X10's server? The domain is mine and also the script that was previously displayed on the page before it was layered over with false advertisement. Morally my domain should default to 404, not become an advertisement.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not showing any active hosting under your account; the only one I can find was a cpanel account scholasi which was terminated way back on June 22nd after remaining suspended without resolution for two weeks. When that happened, the account and all data on it was removed. Because of this, any attempt to access the domain is returning the generic "domain doesn't exist" page as no account exists that has that domain parked/added onto it.

As far as pointing the domain away from our server goes, that would need to be done through your domain registrar, as we do not actually have control over user's domains unless they were registered through us, and this one doesn't appear to have been. You'll want to change the nameservers to point to wherever you choose to host your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.