Suspended wrongfully

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg.security

Reaction score
I could understand the first scamming ban but I was unsuspended for that and now y'all suspended me for phishing when I didn't ask for any passwords from anyone. And telling them to call a number is not phishing. So why am I suspended for phishing. The closes I got to phishing is asking them to create a password (which is not phishing because I told them NOT to use there habbo password). So I'm suspended for no reason because I'm not phishing. If you don't belive me go through all my files and see if I ask for other sites passwords.

PLEASE DO NOT ESCALATE THIS THREAD AGAIN (the last 2 times my threads were escalated all I get when I try to look at the ticket is fatal error can not access ticket) can you please just ask an admin to look at it

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, I will message a staff member, but phishing is part of the zero tolerance policy, and unless you can prove that there is no trace of a phishing file on your site, your account cannot be unsuspended.

pg.security

Reaction score
Trust me there are no phishing files on my site, you can look in every single file and see if I ask for passwords. And unless your admins don't know what phishing is I should be unsuspended so I can make my site better so I don't get suspended. But yea I ask for no passwords for other websites.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You're right the reason should be "Scamming" not "Phishing", I'll go ahead and update that for you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I looked at your mirror site, and viewed your instructional video. It does ask for habbo account passwords which is against habbo's TOS for fansites. You got caught for scamming or promoting a scam.

pg.security

Reaction score
The instructional video was taken a before I hosted the actual site on here I used to host the site mainly on webs
Edit:
Oh yea and **** you Corey should have never unsuspended me the first time if your just gonna resuspend me again, stupid ***** when my site didn't even break the TOS and AUP. ****ing unproffesional when a host can't even read there own TOS then take a deep look at the site and see if I am breaking them because the site everyone was taken to when they were suppositly scamed was http://www.habboforall1.webs.com/confirm.htm and you can look at the link in my index.htm file and verify that. Which means i was following the TOS and AUP which didn't say you can't provide links to scaming site. So yea very unproffesional and I think it was about time I switched to a host with better staff, faster support, and a more relible service so I will be with hosting24.com much better support and more proffesional.
Bye Corey, fuuking bastered

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for choosing x10hosting.com, please let us know how we can further assist you :thefinger

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The instructional video was taken a before I hosted the actual site on here I used to host the site mainly on webs

In the instructional video, the example username used was "pg.security" which is the same one you're using here. All research seems to point to you making that scamming toolbar yourself that's against the habbo TOS. You're still caught in the act.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Edit:
Oh yea and **** you Corey should have never unsuspended me the first time if your just gonna resuspend me again, stupid ***** when my site didn't even break the TOS and AUP. ****ing unproffesional when a host can't even read there own TOS then take a deep look at the site and see if I am breaking them because the site everyone was taken to when they were suppositly scamed was http://www.habboforall1.webs.com/confirm.htm and you can look at the link in my index.htm file and verify that. Which means i was following the TOS and AUP which didn't say you can't provide links to scaming site. So yea very unproffesional and I think it was about time I switched to a host with better staff, faster support, and a more relible service so I will be with hosting24.com much better support and more proffesional.
That's not very nice. I should think Corey will slam down the hammer on this one. :)

By the way, don't try abusing any other free hosting sites-they'll just suspend you too.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Edit:

Sup.

So you're in a little problematic situation right now.

Someone brought this to my attention by reporting it, and I just happen to be really sore, annoyed, and busy right now. Probably a really bad time for me to be looking at something like this.

Guess what?

Nobody calls Corey a "fukking bastered."

Have fun being banned.

Bye.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Sup.

So you're in a little problematic situation right now.

Someone brought this to my attention by reporting it, and I just happen to be really sore, annoyed, and busy right now. Probably a really bad time for me to be looking at something like this.

Guess what?

Nobody calls Corey a "fukking bastered."

Have fun being banned.

Bye.

Honestly I'm surprised it took someone this long to ban him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.