suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

gster1984

Reaction score
please get me back in business. thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

i guess i should have a little more info.. i was suspended for inactivity before all that big server mess.. even though i log in regularly. Even when i go to www.ProPcTuner.com **my site** it shows nothing.. not even the old page in black saying im suspended.. did i lose everything? :(

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, haven't lost it all - as part of the move, to help speed things up, only unsuspended accounts were being restored by default. Staff will hand-restore yours from the backups we still have once they unsuspend you as well :)

gster1984

Reaction score
Something must be really messed up with stoli or the staff has been flooded with support tickets. I'm bumping this to get some sort of information from the staff. It's been days now with my site down. Granted i am a free hosting account but i did make purchases so i'm a step above from leachers anyways :/

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
They process these oldest first; you don't need to bump them.

But yes it's been busy for staff - at about 5-8 thousand accounts a server, even if 1% are erroring that's still like 800 posts per server >_<

Don't fret but do let it float to the back; it -will- get solved.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have unsuspended your account, it should be working fine now. If you have any additional problems feel free to re-open this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.