suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Theres a bug with one of the scanners, chances are it suspended you for a proxy or some other dis-allowed file. If this was the case then your suspension is permanent.

cyb3rsecure79

Reaction score
Theres a bug with one of the scanners, chances are it suspended you for a proxy or some other dis-allowed file. If this was the case then your suspension is permanent.

So because of a BUG on your side, My account is permanently banned? I think I will find a new host, This is BS, Not even a week with you and I run into problems.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The bug didn't cause your permanent suspension. You misunderstood masshuu's reply. Because you uploaded an illegal file and/or a proxy script on your account is the reason for the permanent suspension.

Edit: Thanks for the clarification, Livewire. So it WAS an illegal file.

Thanks for using x10hosting!

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So because of a BUG on your side, My account is permanently banned? I think I will find a new host, This is BS, Not even a week with you and I run into problems.

No, you were banned because the system detected that you had just uploaded a nulled vBulletin onto the server. I have just confirmed this.

The scanner didn't error out on the detection, it errored out on leaving the message behind.

Enjoy your hunt for a new host though - you /are/ permanently suspended for nulled scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.