suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-ghost30027

Reaction score
Please unsuspended my site and I hope to explain to me the details of the problem so I avoid him in the future
& Thank you very much

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is permanently suspended for uploading nulled scripts. You will not be unsuspended nor will any backups be provided to you.

the-ghost30027

Reaction score
Hello.
Thank you calistoy for your response,

I did not uploading nulled scripts and used it & I have a several licenses for a paid scripts But it only works on licensed domain for that I wanted to make sure these scripts work on your host before I transfer my site to your server because this problem happened with my before.

and naw do you allowed paid scripts on your host or just a free scripts ??

thank you.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We allow legally paid for scripts. Please hold while I confirm the violation, as I'm reading your post as a dispute of the suspension.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Updated your suspension reason; your copy of xupload was not obtained from the developers. The site it -was- obtained from is known for trafficking warez, and thus your suspension remains permanent.

the-ghost30027

Reaction score
I was just in uploading the script to test the server for installation requirements & you suspended my site

I was not gonna install the script just test it if it gonna work or not

now did i get another chance with your host or not
& thank you

Q: do you allow free copy of uploading script or not

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't get a second chance; you are remaining suspended for a zero tolerance copyright infringement violation of our TOS and united states law which we are required to abide by.

As per our TOS:
No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

Installation is not mentioned nor required for you to be permanently suspended. Just having it there is enough.

As for uploading scripts, if you're planning on making it public, that'd count as File Hosting and also result in a zero tolerance suspension. Not that it matters much since you're already permanently suspended.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
With the free hosting, due to abuse, we have a zero tolerance for "anything" that violates the TOS. Because of this we don't give second chances as that would require us to go back, and as this is a free host, the free persons we have just don't have time to go back and check.

the-ghost30027

Reaction score
In this case

pls cancel my account to to make room for others to take advantage of the my unused hosting space

&thank you for your time

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not expedite the erasure of suspended accounts. The system will erase it for us after a minimum of 14 days. Removing it earlier would defeat the purpose of having a suspension as a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.