suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

spear5386

Reaction score
Gee you would think that after a dam year of paying you guys for not even using bandwidth on a pay account, you would not be so eager to suspend my "free" account. I was wondering why it was running so slow and giving all kinds of errors. Thanks Corey!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you were able to unsuspend it, then what is the problem and what was it suspended for?

Also, free accounts have nothing to do with paid accounts, so things like that might happen regardless.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It was suspended earlier today for high resource usage. His account looks to have parts of SMF uploaded to it, so I'm guessing he was trying to decompress files on the account using the File Manager in cPanel.

spear5386

Reaction score
It was suspended earlier today for high resource usage. His account looks to have parts of SMF uploaded to it, so I'm guessing he was trying to decompress files on the account using the File Manager in cPanel.

Hi, yeah I was uploading, rather trying to change the theme of it, but I got one I like now. Question, if by some chance I start to get some traffic, will it be suspended? I might just change back to paid account, less problems.

Thanks for the help.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
A small to medium amount of traffic definitely should not hurt anything, but it all depends on the software being used itself. SMF isn't very heavy at all in it's default state, but should you continuously get suspended and no amount of trying to cut down on the amount of resources SMF uses per page load works, paid would basically be the answer.

spear5386

Reaction score
A small to medium amount of traffic definitely should not hurt anything, but it all depends on the software being used itself. SMF isn't very heavy at all in it's default state, but should you continuously get suspended and no amount of trying to cut down on the amount of resources SMF uses per page load works, paid would basically be the answer.

Thanks, if it does get decent traffic I will go with a corp account. But judging by how long it takes to load up the page, dont think many will stick around to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.