Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReeNSnoW

Reaction score
My account was suspended for using youtube script , i didn't know that was against the rules :/ anyways I won't use it again , Can someone please unsuspend my account?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You agreed to the terms of service when you signed up so you should have been aware warez is a violation of those terms of service.
This is a zero tolerance violation of the terms of service so your account will remain permanently suspended.

GReeNSnoW

Reaction score
You agreed to the terms of service when you signed up so you should have been aware warez is a violation of those terms of service.
This is a zero tolerance violation of the terms of service so your account will remain permanently suspended.

I didn't know that youtube downloader script considered warez :/
What do i do to get my account unsuspended? please help me

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Now that you know that it is considered warez, then you could apply this knowledge for now and in your future. But this instance is zero tolerance, meaning no second chances. Your account will remain permanently suspended.

GReeNSnoW

Reaction score
Now that you know that it is considered warez, then you could apply this knowledge for now and in your future. But this instance is zero tolerance, meaning no second chances. Your account will remain permanently suspended.
:( What do i do? Do i make a new account?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Only after this current account is automatically deleted in 14 days or more, then you can create a new account.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
No, you are not allowed any access to your account, this includes files, databases, and any backups x10Hosting may have taken of your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.