Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

komodolinux

Reaction score
im guessing mine was suspended as i went to the unsuspend link, put in my cpanel name komodo and it said it couldnt find me in the database.

as there was no notification of my suspension i have no idea when i was suspended.

i only discovered today when i went to access my site to do maintenance.

Tanya27R

Reaction score
What if it was suspended for more then 8 days? Do we have to re register? I am still waiting for the email and haven't gotten one. i followed the steps directly as said.And still no e-mail. so i'm guessing it was terminated. if so what do i need to do?

repusmod

Reaction score
Well looks like my account was deleted for good, that is why I can't link it and that is why my username isn't in the database of suspended accounts..

So can I apply again for hosting.?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What was your username?

You can go back to the main site and sign up again, accounts are created every hour.

-Corey

master_nero

Reaction score
I signed up an account and i recieved a mail confirming that my account is setupped. then i use the c-panel link to login to my account but it refuses me to enter. i typed the whole same login and pass thing as i recieved in the mail and inputted in the time of signup.

why this hapening ?

i tried to change pass of c-panel through my forum account:
it says all pass change succesfull. but leter i discovered that it was not suceessfull rather then no change takes place.

then i tried on the c-panel's password reset system:
It says

"Resetting password for m_nero: A confirmation email has been sent to the email address on file."

but no mail comes after that. i repeat the task but failed as no mail comes from that. i do check twice the mail address of my c-panel account through my forum account but all the same.

now i am asking u to help me. plz.

my info's

cPanel Username: m_nero
cPanel Password: "not shown here"
Email Address: master.nero@gmail.com
Hosting Plan: Corporate
Domain Name: masternero.x10Hosting.com
Signup Type: New, Free Account
Signup Date: 08/13/06
Cost Per Month: $0.00

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Repusmod - I don't see your account, it looks like it is indeed gone.

Master_nero - Try your username without the underscore.

-Corey

Album

Reaction score
Hey Corey,

I think I have the same problem as Repusmod, but can you check if my account was also deleted for good?

My url was "bumanga.x10hosting.com"

-Album

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Album, have you not seen the numerous locked threads? Have you not seen the warnings given to members for not looking in the last 24 - 48 hours?

I only suggest that you do otherwise you will be getting the same thing for not searching first.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Any accounts that are gone people should feel free to sign up again.

didean

Reaction score
hi, this is my first suspension day. i have to wait for 3 more days before creating 'unsuspend thread', rite?

~
dean

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
hi, this is my first suspension day. i have to wait for 3 more days before creating 'unsuspend thread', rite?

Hi, You were suspended for not having ads on your site, this is a four day suspension so you will have to wait until those four days are up then Request an unsuspenion.

Daniel S

Reaction score
*Thread Closed* Because didean has just revived it from being dead for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.