Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten X

Reaction score
cPanel Username: xunit17
Subdomain: xunit17.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: Since the end of April
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes.

|GX

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It looks like you have been spamming, I cannot unsuspend you.

Goten X

Reaction score
Tyler said:
It looks like you have been spamming, I cannot unsuspend you.

What? I don't understand where your coming from.... How am I spamming? :blink:

|GX

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This is the description the person put that suspended your account - Spam, do not unsuspend

I think that corey was having some problems with people spammin yesturday, so you will have to talk to him.

Goten X

Reaction score
Aw man.... I didn't even post on this forum yesterday... I don't spam on my site.... :crying: I guess I'll just have to wait till someone else can handle it. Thanks for telling me, though.

|GX

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I dont think it was on this forum, It was your site. Im not really sure of the details so we will have to wait for the person that suspended it to come on.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There were 4,000 E-mails in the mail queue this morning from your account sending out E-mails, do other people have access to your account info?

-Corey

Goten X

Reaction score
No, I'm the only person that can access my cPanel. I've never even used the email program on it. I have all the email for the site sent directly to my personal address, Goten.X@gmail.com I don't understand how that happened.

|GX

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've found files on your account that have to do with a phishing scam. I'm going to need to check your files and permissions.

-Corey

Goten X

Reaction score
... What is Phishing? I hope I don't have whatever that is.... :noexpress

|GX

Goten X

Reaction score
Why would I be doing that....? I don't do that kind of stuff, I'm just making a Mega Man X web site.... :ermm: Thanks for the info, Auvee.

|GX

blade

Reaction score
wow never even heard of that im assuming u have php cause this could be a my sql injection and not his fault its only a sujestion like but seems like one :S

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think you did it, but I'm at work right now and don't have the time until I get home to go through your account. I'll try my best to do it tonight and unsuspend you with a new password.

-Corey

Goten X

Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know what "Phish" or whatever its called really is. I never plan on using that email thing in cPanel, either. I thank you again for the help. Anytime you can get my account up is fine. Thanks again, Corey.

|GX

oab

Reaction score
wow, thats sucks for him, either he just got caught or some1 ****ed him...
lets set up a jury, lol

Hey when u figure out what it is that did it (if it was sql injection or w/e) can you post what it was so i dont get it? lol

Goten X

Reaction score
I'm glad you find this funny. If he thought I really did this, my whole site could be gone with just one snap. I'm thankful nothing has happened to my account. Why would I do such a thing anyways? I wouldn't waste my time trying to hurt or offend other people, I have myself to worry about.

|GX

Goten X

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a pain, but when you get some time, Corey, can you unsuspend my account? Thanks for the help.

|GX

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still working on it -- we've had constant server problems since Acunett redid the kernel so I've been dealing with them... I removed a bunch of stuff from your account already but I need to be 100% sure it's all gone as now that I've been notified of it I'm legally responsible.

-Corey

Goten X

Reaction score
Do you mean all of those emails or my site's content? Again, I don't even know how those got through. Thanks for the help, I'll just be patient.

|GX

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone placed files in your site that exploitable, they then spammed an address to a file on your site that distributes viruses and also one that is a phishing scam for ebay.
What scripts do you have running currently?

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.