suspendet

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyheart

Reaction score
i've bin suspendet i want the reason cause i had the ads on the page, and i was making subpages but i'm stil busy with them so the ads come later plz check ik crazydesign.x10hosting.com

tikloos

Reaction score
well actually a couple of accounts worked,

lets see what the x10 crew say

Last edited:

Jochi Rawthor

Reaction score
I've been suspended too, and I only had the hosting for two days. There was a post in the announcements forum that all accounts without advertising would be suspended today, but I was hoping it wouldn't apply to brand new accounts... obviously not. I can't wait to get my site up and running, but I hope I don't lose my hosting because I couldn't get a site up quickly enough
sad.gif

I'm http://auenart.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

tikloos

Reaction score
oh, i wish id never been hacked :/

thats caused all the problems for me

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wow.. Well I'm going to need everyones user name to unsuspend them.

"As you know we ran that script last night.. if you would read the news.. And your account was suspended for no ad's. I'm going to unsuspend you now but make sure your using the right ad code, on all pages in the right place. Becuase we will run the script again in the next 48 hours."

crazyheart

Reaction score
well i have the ads on my site, the ad i placed on it was the add i found on the site, i thought it was the right one, could u post the good one than when the site is up cause this is just to weird for me,

i think that the people who are gonna be suspendet should get a warning mail first, thats a good way if they don't put the up up than ,than suspend them, but i'll try to get it fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.