Suspened

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If it was suspended for a valid reason you can have it back in 4 days. I will check on it for you though.

EDIT: You did not have an ad on the front page, you will be suspended for 4 days at which time you can be unsuspended and get the ad up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
bigguy said:
If it was suspended for a valid reason you can have it back in 4 days. I will check on it for you though.

EDIT: You did not have an ad on the front page, you will be suspended for 4 days at which time you can be unsuspended and get the ad up.

it has been 4days can i put it up today because i have to go back to school on sunday and at 12.30 spanish time gmt + 1?

Thankyou very much
kyle

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Unsuspended, You have 24 hours to use the ad code x10 provides and have the ad banner showing up at the top of all pages of all your sites.

Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
Unsuspended, You have 24 hours to use the ad code x10 provides and have the ad banner showing up at the top of all pages of all your sites.

hey im at school so i didnt get that email in time can you please give me a week or so to do it because im at boarding skool

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
[3][Leader]Mentally dist said:
Mr. Brownlove said:

hey im at school so i didnt get that email in time can you please give me a week or so to do it because im at boarding skool
No sorry i'll give you 24 more hours if you can't do it your account will be deleted.

I shouldn't even be giving you extra time. I might get in trouble for this.

Reaction score
okay sorry to say but these are my last words because i have to leave x10hosting because a missunderstanding in your ads and support system.
please can some open my account andsend me a back up all all my files? if already been deleted no worries and i will start with a new website with a mate of mine with no ads and fast support and help for the price of nothing!

so good bye and hope to see x10 get better but for now goodbye
mentally dist!

Status
Not open for further replies.