Suspenions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkjtb16

Reaction score
I was uploading the vBulletin to tested it out be for I bought it I did not know it was nulled. Also i did not null it myself I don\'t even know what null is so hopefully you can un-suspend me so I can run my game.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the rules are the rules
Your account will remain permanently suspended and no access to your account/data/databases shall be granted.

mkjtb16

Reaction score
So I cant host on here no more is that what your saying or will i be unsuspended just takes time.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will remain permanently suspended and automatically deleted by the system sometime after at least 14 days have past.
After your current free hosting account is deleted you may open a new free hosting account but you must wait until your current account is deleted because users are only allowed to have one free hosting account.

mkjtb16

Reaction score
Thank you well that just help me decide if I wanted to buy the premium hosting package

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Illegally modified software to make it free when it costs money isn't allowed there either. That's what nulled means.

mkjtb16

Reaction score
I wasn't going to use vBulletin I was just checking it out I host a game and now cause I got suspended all the people who signed up accounts got deleted. I was seeing how vBulletin works and if I should I buy it or not.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Illegal activity is not permitted on any of our services. A paid service would still have been suspended.

mkjtb16

Reaction score
Ok for the last time I was testing vBulletin I have a game called Made Men I was going to buy premium hosting for my game.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

If I buy premium host right now can I host my game?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I wasn't going to use vBulletin I was just checking it out I host a game and now cause I got suspended all the people who signed up accounts got deleted. I was seeing how vBulletin works and if I should I buy it or not.

When you uploaded it, you violated the TOS that clearly forbids illegal software.

If you buy premium hosting, then you must abide by the terms there as well. None of the files from your free account will be transferred nor usable after you buy premium. The account will remain permanently suspended and in queue for deletion.

Last edited:

mkjtb16

Reaction score
Ok thank you I don't intend to use the vBulletin just my game. Once again thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.