Suspension And Panel Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavenger

Reaction score
I think i got suspended a few days ago, when i forgot to login to x10 forums.. [ Usually happens to me ] and i know i unsuspend it. BUT, when i try to login to the panel it says the the panel is moving to new systems or something like that.. Just wondering how login it will take and if so, will my account get deleted or something.. Thnx

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
You can check your account status in your Account Panel and as far as you are active in forum you are safe.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I think i got suspended a few days ago, when i forgot to login to x10 forums.. [ Usually happens to me ] and i know i unsuspend it. BUT, when i try to login to the panel it says the the panel is moving to new systems or something like that.. Just wondering how login it will take and if so, will my account get deleted or something.. Thnx

At the moment the account panel is not accessible, Wait for some time and try again.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Account Panel is offline due to maintenance...

You have to wait. You will able to unsuspend your account after Account Panel become online.

Edit: seconds late :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.