Suspension because language support

Status
Not open for further replies.

koszi93

Reaction score
I don't belive it. I have Joomla on my page and I can make an English version if I'll able to open the administration site of my webpage. But not until I'm suspended. What can I do?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

If you agree to provide a full manual translation within 72 hours, I'll unsuspend your account now. The language rule is clearly stated in the Terms of Service to which you agreed upon signup.

Thanks.

koszi93

Reaction score
I going to do it right now if an ajax module is enough. Ajaxwtranslate for Joomla. It's pretty good in English. I make all the three languages if it'll be enough. The whole translation by me is a bigger thing. I think the ajax mod better then me.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Ok I promise. I'll take care of it that everything is able to translate. And make manual translations of articles. And the menus too if it is possible in Joomla. Except the forum. You shouldn't ask me to do that. There aren't any posts at this time but I think it isn't possible if there will be a lot of posts. The whole page is moderated. I promise. Please give me a chance.

Thank you.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The whole site needs a translation. Also, it needs to be manual. Automatic services such as Google Translate are not acceptable.
Let us know if you agree.

Thanks.

koszi93

Reaction score
I've just found a great component to Joomla that I can translate everything into English manually. It is possible that 72 hours won't enough but you'll see that I'm working on it hardly. Please unsuspend my account. I'll start translating today morning. Thank you for your apprehension!

---------- Post added 06-14-2011 at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-13-2011 at 10:57 PM ----------

I can't start translating until you unsuspend my account. Thank you!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Unsuspended. You have 72 hours from now.

koszi93

Reaction score
Please revise my page. I've already translated everything to English. Joomla would has the option to change the language too for the frontend and backend if you were a registered user. The forum has his own language selection too. The main language is Hungarian everywhere on the page. You'd have to change it by these ways if you wanted it in English. I've found just that solution for the header's second line what you see. The first line is a name. The webpage's name is a domain. I couldn't translate these two lines.

Please give me a post if you'll find it OK. And by the other way too if you'll find some mistakes. I have nearly one more day to finish it correctly.

And let me ask you something. Please give me a post too if you'll find some other reasons except language support which suspends my account again.

Thank you very much.

koszi93

Reaction score
Thank you but the stuff said that i had to translate it by my self. Automatic translators doesn't allowed.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You can use an automatic translator tool as long as you go behind and fix the stuff that doesn't make sense (which will be mostly everything, but at least it gives you a starting point)

As long as we can see you're making a good-faith effort to keep up-to-date in translations to a supported language (either French, English, or Spanish), chances are you won't be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.