suspension bug and email

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackgov

Reaction score
I'm stuck once again in a resource suspension. All i was doing was installing Dolphin through softalicious in cPanel..

Is there still a link where i can click on to lift this suspension? i think there used to be years and years ago.

Also, sending email via PHP stopped working as well before i was suspended so this "perm" suspension bug still exists.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there still a link where i can click on to lift this suspension? i think there used to be years and years ago.
I believe at this point HRU suspensions no longer require/allow manual unsuspension; instead, they only auto-unsuspend. The bug seems to be that suspension itself is lifted, but the redirect isn't removed, so any unsuspension mechanism wouldn't help (I've tried suspending & unsuspending a stuck account in the past, with no affect). The admins have been trying to track down the exact cause, but I don't believe they've been able to reproduce it yet. Your best bet at this point is to open a ticket. Patience may be required.

Last edited:

trackgov

Reaction score
i opened a ticket last night shortly after midnight i believe but as you said patience required. I know corey mentioned the ticket system gets flooded or didn't work out as he/they expected so that's why i did this forum topic as well JUST in case i got lost. sorry and thanks.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
No need for apologies. It's OK to open a thread as well, though it may not lead anywhere.

I hope this issue gets licked soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.