Suspension for Copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

xskylarx

Reaction score
Hello,

My account was suspended for copyright infringement. Unfortunatly, the site i was hosting that may have broke a copyright, is not even available or in use anymore, I was wondering if you can remove the suspension of my account, so i can go into the Cpanel and delete all of the websites that had to do with "RuneScape Private Servers". and continue hosting my other websites that are important but are now in-danger due to the suspension of this one issue.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, this is a permanent suspension per violation of our Terms of Service and you cannot be unsuspended. You cannot regain access to any of your files/databases, cPanel, or anything else related to your account. It will be automatically deleted in 14 days.

Prime membership is NOT a "Get out of Jail Free" card, you are bound by the exact same Terms of Service as all of our other members, and you will not receive any preferential treatment for breaking them.

xskylarx

Reaction score
I'm not saying prime is a "Get out of jail free". If I acted as if it was, I would of went on a riot ordering my money back, which i haven't. I understand whats wrong, I'm sorry that it had to be suspended for it, and I'm willing to remove everything on it so I can run it without the copyrighted issues on it. What I have on the webhost is important, Files i DID have on it was useless *which is one of the files I'm being suspended for* and I want to remove them completely and use the web host like I'm currently using it for, a website and forums. That's why I'd like to apologize for having the files on there, and see if I can remove those files from the webhost, and continue on my account using it without those files on there. If I cannot do that, then that is fine, I won't use X10hosting anymore, and I'll just host from my home computer. However, seeing I'm using and paying for the x10hosting service to help contribute to the great community in which it is, instead of me "packing my bags" and leaving, I'm willing to apologize for the files, and remove them myself and hope to just use it like I intended it to as my own website and forums without the copyrighted infringement files. If I cannot remove them and my account must stay suspended, I understand, I apologize, and I'll just start using my own webhosting from my home PC.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Skizzerz already answered you. Please take another look at section 8 of the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account:

8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

xskylarx

Reaction score
Understandable, Thanks for replying to my post. It has been nice using the services here at x10hosting, I again, apologize for the issue, and will accept the consequences for it. I do wish things could be different cause those files ARE old, and no longer even being used or accessed by anyone at all *besides me and I don't even access them to be honest*. Good luck in the future with x10hosting, I enjoyed the services this organization let me use and it was a pleasure using them! My apologize for everything. I guess I'll be going hosting on my own then, Thank you for your time.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome, and thank for your understanding while using x10hosting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.