suspension for cpu usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genealogy1

Reaction score
i dont understand this suspension. and i was able to unsuspend earlier today w/self service i see that it is back gain.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
As it says in the suspension reason:
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts.
If you search the forums, you can find more information, such as "High Resource Usage".

One or more of the scripts on your site are consistently using more resources than allowed. You'll have to figure out which ones are causing problems, then rewrite or remove them.

genealogy1

Reaction score
I still don't understand high cpu usage. If I even try to access the site, I get suspended. I either can't log in after LOGGING IN or I get a 500 error, 404 error or that high cpu suspension. So does this mean if I even try to access my site to change anyting I get suspended? I've read the links regarding high cpu usage, but I still don't understand how I could be causing this by accessing my site.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You can use ftp or cpanel's file manager to change or remove files.
PHP files are scripts that use CPU. A script heavy in Loops or that uses allot of very large variables would probably get auto-suspended.

If a script you made is causing the suspension, you can ask here for help here: http://x10hosting.com/forums/programming-help/

Status
Not open for further replies.