Suspension for not logging in here?

mattflower

Reaction score
So hi!
Here I am, is there anyway round this?
Is it a requirement that I log in every fortnight or are x10 more relaxed than that?
I don't mind having to do it but it just seems a bit wierd??

zen-r

Reaction score
It was linked when you signed up. If it's not linked, you can't access cPanel.

Edit :

Lol.

Adam keeps getting his posts in before me.

Someone tie one of his hands behind his back!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It was linked when you signed up. If it's not linked, you can't access cPanel.

Edit :

Lol.

Adam keeps getting his posts in before me.

Someone tie one of his hands behind his back!

Psh. I bet I could still outpost you even with one hand! :p

You have no choice but to log in. That's the rule.

Please read the entire thread before posting to note any development that may have occurred before you arrived. Note that there is a choice other than logging in - you can find more information about this by reading the second post of this topic.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
@posktova: there is a way around it, which I'm assuming is described in adam's blog post from the second post (I can't access that page through my work's firewalls). Pretty much, you can pay $3 to stop the inactivity timer and eliminate the need to login (I think that covers a year... can someone confirm?). However, I've found it's much more useful to just read the forums. There's lots of good information on here and the people aren't that bad either.

zen-r

Reaction score
Psh. I bet I could still outpost you even with one hand! :p....

(Hehe. But you still can't beat my Posts-per-Day. Mine = 4.6 :thefinger)

@jmcgowan - yes, $3 for 1 year.

It was mentioned in that 1st link I posted.

I had hoped that by posting the link, it would remove the need for this thread to continue any further. We've already had a few dozen similar such threads in the last month.

Do we need yet another?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Free hosting.
Requirement: Log in and look around once every two weeks.

If your site is worth anything to you, why is logging in once every 14 days such a huge price to pay for a free website? They are not asking you to make a profound post on the meaning of life every two weeks.
5 mins every two weeks. Such a horrible requirement.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
You mean I don't actually have to POST anything? Even now, I'm afraid to ask another "stupid question" the answer to which might be buried somewhere among the 1,000's of posts, that someone will certainly tell me that I should have searched before asking.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
You mean I don't actually have to POST anything? Even now, I'm afraid to ask another "stupid question" the answer to which might be buried somewhere among the 1,000's of posts, that someone will certainly tell me that I should have searched before asking.

No, you do not have to post.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you for your direct, simple, and unadorned answer.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thank you for your direct, simple, and unadorned answer.

No problem. I understand that searching for information can get pretty frustrating at times.

hi every all

Hello, luis-forero. Although you are welcome on these forums, please refrain from posting irrelevant things on random topics. If you would like to greet other x10Hosting members and introduce yourself, please post in the Introductions board.

Trusten

Reaction score
In the past i thought suspension happens when you dont update ur website. lol. Anyway this forum is so nice. theres even a currency!

stevenmclaren

Reaction score
Hi
mm this is my first post and I had a question but im ok now lol

my account was suspended on Aug 23 and on aug 24 i sent the "unsuspension request"
I came here lookin for something interestng and then I checked my site and it was OK
BUT, on Aug 25 my account was suspended again... i said WTF!?

Aug 28: i sent the "unsuspension request" again and i came here again (to the forum) looking for some answers or help... then i checked my site again and it was ok... again...

Aug 29: my account is suspended again...

I was thinking "this server hates me!" because i did everything x10hosting system told me to do, I was doing everything right........sure....... everything but loggin into the forum... lol

so Im ok now, I hope... mm thats all, BB!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
stevenmclaren,

If you're okay now, I'm glad you got things settled. However, you may be interested in reading the bottom of this page for further information regarding how the inactivity suspensions work, and how you can ensure that your log-ins are registered in the server:

http://FMiMH.co.cc/x10Inactivity

Last edited: