suspension help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkjune

Reaction score
my account keeps saying my hosting is suspended because of inactivity.
i forgot i had to post in the forum. i keep requesting to be unsuspended and it hasn't worked 5 times. do i have to post in the forum when i am unsuspended?
if so here is my post. i am hoping this works.
after my site is unsuspended i will be buying that $3 inactivity thing so i do not have to post on the forum but first i need to get my suspension gone.

zen-r

Reaction score
You don't have to post anything. You simply have to log in once every 2 weeks.

Why do we keep having to tell people this?

Regarding unsuspension, what have you done so far to try, & what error messages, if any, are you getting?

kkjune

Reaction score
here is what happens.
i have been loging in to my cpanel almost every day to update stuff.
i had my cpanel bookmarked before so i didn't have to sign in twice.
suspension Aug 16 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension Aug 17 not applicable
suspension Aug 18 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension Aug 19 not applicable
suspension Aug 20 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension Aug 22 not applicable
suspension 12:04 am You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately

zen-r

Reaction score
So you haven't done anything to unsuspend yourself in the Account Panel, as you're supposed to?

And you do know that the logging in refers to logging in to the forums, not the cPanel, right?

Last edited:

kkjune

Reaction score
i didnt know that before.
i am signed in the forum now and i did request unsuspension multiple times.
that is what was in the quotes. it just kept saying not applicable.

zen-r

Reaction score
Well, you haven't made yourself very clear because when I asked you what exactly you did to unsuspend yourself, all you have told me so far is that you logged into cPanel.

I might have been able to get to the bottom of this with you, but I'm guessing this will take forever to get the info I'm asking for.

Perhaps your best bet is just to open a Support ticket.

kkjune

Reaction score
i clicked to vie more about the suspension on my account panel home and i clicked to resolve host suspension.
my suspension reason code is A63529C6D672
my account's queue id code is: SZTU1Z5VOXFG

zen-r

Reaction score
OK, thnx, that's more useful.

If your web-hosting account was created at the same time as this forum account, there is no reason for it to be suspended yet for inactivity, since you only joined a few days ago.

I don't know what the code stands for, but it doesn't state inactivity.

I'd definitely recommend you open a Support ticket now, as staff may be the only people who can sort this out for you (unless someone else here has any ideas).

Either you have done something wrong, or there is a fault with your account set-up.

Good luck! :)

Looking more closely, I'm guessing you're using the wrong forum account to log in with. How can you be getting suspension dates starting at 16th Aug, when your forum username says you joined after that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are having problems unsuspending yourself manually submit a ticket at support.x10hosting.com.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.