Suspension help

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvso

Reaction score
Hey x10, it says my account has been suspended for high resource usage. I clicked on the suspension reason and the bottom of the page said that I have one un-suspension request pending, but then when I click status my request does not appear in the account actions box.

So... is it really pending or have I accidentally created an error?

A second question: It says this is warning 1 of 3, I've only had my account suspended for high resource usage once before, but I've seen people suspended for it multiple times without any 'warnings.' Is this a new policy of some sort, and if so, will three warnings result in permanent account termination?

Thanks for any help! :)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Unsuspended you. All the suspensions are warnings (until after 3)

What are you running on your account? Some software is known to use a lot of resources

~Callum

marvso

Reaction score
Thanks so much!

The only thing I can think of is a MyBB forum- the only active plugins being a shop/cash mod. I'm guessing that's the cause of the suspension, although I'd really like to keep the mod activated (or perhaps replace it with a light-weight version). Does anyone know of a lighter cash/shop mod?

Thanks again, Callum! :)

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Only staff can reply here, and not too many staff members know of any MyBB plugins, I would just disable it for right now to see if it fixes it.

An alternative is our prime membership, which allows more CPU/Memory usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.