Suspension - No reason provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisk

Reaction score
Did you checked in the account panel for reason. http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Yes I did and when I log in I get this message. . . . . .
{"The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com "}

Edit:
Could it be that my account was also linked to another forum user here because My username for hosting is not the same as the one i use here for the forums? How can i resolve this asap? I hate getting penalized by search engines for being offline. I'd pay the freaking $3/yr to keep from being suspended unnecessarily.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Most probably your hosting account is terminated. May be because of inactivity. Previously it was 24 days( 14days inactivity + 10 days termination) Now it was increased to 40 days(30 days inactivity + 10 days termination period)

You might have logged in after the termination of your account. The forum account stays. Only hosting is terminated.

francisk

Reaction score
Most probably your hosting account is terminated. May be because of inactivity. Previously it was 24 days( 14days inactivity + 10 days termination) Now it was increased to 40 days(30 days inactivity + 10 days termination period)

You might have logged in after the termination of your account. The forum account stays. Only hosting is terminated.

How is that possible considering I'm a new customer been hosting for 14 days only today? I just need them to allow me to download my files and get the heck out of here. This is insane. I have not broken any rules, i've been active even logging in to the forums yesterday on my 13th day and still got suspened with no reason given. It can't be terminated and if it is i wanna know why? Isn't there supposed to be members of the support team reading these support tickets or what?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
When you signup you will create the hosting account and then you will link the hosting account with forum account.

Once done. You have to login to forums every 14 days (previously before November 2009) So As per your join date you are member from August 2008.

Can you explain that how is yesterday is yours is 13th day.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please post your cPanel username (might be different than the forum username) and then wait for an account administrator to view this thread and respond.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you explain that how is yesterday is yours is 13th day.

He registered in the forums in 2008. He is saying he signed up for a hosting account 14 days ago.

It still doesn't answer the fact that the url leads to a suspended account. Not a non-existant account (if it had been terminated, you would get a "This Domain Available" page instead).

Hence the account should exist. Yet he is saying that it is not linked to his forum account. Maybe an admin can find which forum username is linked to the url he supplied above.

francisk

Reaction score
He registered in the forums in 2008. He is saying he signed up for a hosting account 14 days ago.

It still doesn't answer the fact that the url leads to a suspended account. Not a non-existant account (if it had been terminated, you would get a "This Domain Available" page instead).

Hence the account should exist. Yet he is saying that it is not linked to his forum account. Maybe an admin can find which forum username is linked to the url he supplied above.

Thanks for Clarifying that for me. Thats what is quite baffling. My Hosting is only 14 days old. My Hosting username is franco78 and as you already know, my forum username is francisk.
Edit:
Please post your cPanel username (might be different than the forum username) and then wait for an account administrator to view this thread and respond.

Yes Indeed my Cpanel Username is different: franco78

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for Clarifying that for me. Thats what is quite baffling. My Hosting is only 14 days old. My Hosting username is franco78 and as you already know, my forum username is francisk.

That cpanel username is -not- linked to your account; it is linked to the forum account Franco78, so all support requests will have to go through the correct username.

That being said, that's probably the problem - wrong forum username. It's also suspended for high resource usage, not inactivity.

francisk

Reaction score
That cpanel username is -not- linked to your account; it is linked to the forum account Franco78, so all support requests will have to go through the correct username.

That being said, that's probably the problem - wrong forum username. It's also suspended for high resource usage, not inactivity.

Interesting. High resource usage huh? Thats hilarious. I just want to have access to move my files to another webhost. Obviously you can't have a site with decent visitors before you get suspended. How do i do that?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Obviously you can't have a site with decent visitors before you get suspended.

That's bandwidth. You weren't suspended for that. There's something in your site that uses a huge amount of memory resource just to run. You can unsuspend yourself by logging into your account panel with the correct forum details.

francisk

Reaction score
That's bandwidth. You weren't suspended for that. There's something in your site that uses a huge amount of memory resource just to run. You can unsuspend yourself by logging into your account panel with the correct forum details.

i'll try even though i don't know the log in details for that franco78 username.
Thanks alot for all your help. Its probably some plugins going wild. I'll check it out but still need new hosting. This is stressful.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
i'll try even though i don't know the log in details for that franco78 username.

Then use the forum's forgot password feature to get the password reset for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.