Suspension of accounts for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel.footman81

Reaction score
Hi x10hosting,

www.vine-branches.x10.mx

I have having great service from you. Since of last week onwards I have been getting suspension of my accounts for no reason on a every 2 minute basis. I am in the process of building a light weight drupal website. I have no users on my website yet. But still I am getting suspended even though I do not use heavy resource tools. Please verify.

Thanks
Daniel

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The High Resource Usage monitor is fully automated. It is triggered if you exceed any one of the limits outlined here: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/HRU
Disable any plugins you may have including caching, and re-enable them one by one with a large enough interval between each to judge which is causing the issue.
If you continue to experience problems, I'd suggest an upgrade to Prime, Illuminated or Premium where the resource limits are considerably higher.

Thanks.

daniel.footman81

Reaction score
Hello stpvoice,

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking caching will reduce load on x10's server, anyway I'll disable unneccesary plugins.

Also, Im unable to unsuspend my website. I have clicked the unsuspend button in my account panel and its been more than a full day. My unsuspend action has not been processed yet. Is there anyway you could unsuspend my account ?

Thanks again
www.vine-branches.x10.mx

Daniel

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleared from here; caching's probably one of the bigger causes of it. Bear with me for about 5 minutes; I'm gunna hit the logs and see if I can identify any one particular cause to try and make life a bit easier :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Near as I can tell from the list, it might be the caching plugins; I see a handful of different filenames in the logs during the big spikes, which were 50%+ of the total CPU available for over 30 seconds, including at least 1 spike to 99%. That's almost definitely caching, or something similar that's doing a lot of generating at once (sitemap plugin maybe?)

daniel.footman81

Reaction score
Hi Livewwire,

Thanks for your reply,

My website is up and working. I have disabled the CCK, Views and Image cache modules and now the website works faster. MY bad :p...

Thanks again :)
Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.