Suspension, Phpbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetzero

Reaction score
Hello i seen transfers are complete and i decided to go to my website. I received database error so i removed all files from public_html and all databases deciding to reinstall.
I started by installing PHPBB 3.0.7-Pl on my homepage directly on public_html. However i received the following error while i typed in my database details:

Could not connect to the database, see error message below.
Access denied for user 'ileetz_phpbbu'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES)

I made/removed like 2-3 databases and users and tried them all. None worked whatsoever.
I need help with that thing...

As a second problem i still receive on status that my account is suspended.

Thank you,
Alex

P.S. I already sent the problem with the status before while it lotus was transferring to fris and vishal2 helped me understand.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello i seen transfers are complete and i decided to go to my website. I received database error so i removed all files from public_html and all databases deciding to reinstall.
I started by installing PHPBB 3.0.7-Pl on my homepage directly on public_html. However i received the following error while i typed in my database details:

Access denied for user 'ileetz_phpbbu'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES)

I made/removed like 2-3 databases and users and tried them all. None worked whatsoever.
I need help with that thing...

As a second problem i still receive on status that my account is suspended.

Thank you,
Alex

P.S. I already sent the problem with the status before while it lotus was transferring to fris and vishal2 helped me understand.

I unsuspended your account.

I see installation page, Complete the installation

leetzero

Reaction score
I already said i can't complete the instalation. Once it asks me for the Database Details i enter them and i receive the following error:

Status
Not open for further replies.