Suspension problem with high usage job

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohim

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi, I was trying to run a PHP program that uploads data to my website and got suspended. When I go to unsuspend it shows me this message:

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reason You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed

You currently have an unsuspension request pending. View status.

What can I do?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I was trying to run a PHP program that uploads data to my website and got suspended. When I go to unsuspend it shows me this message:

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reason You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed

You currently have an unsuspension request pending. View status.

What can I do?

I unsuspended your account, Check which script causing the high resource usage,

Status
Not open for further replies.