Suspension reason code SPND_RUSAGE1

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh1337bitty

Reaction score
Code:
     suspension      8:59 pm      You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

Code:
 	suspension  	9:10 pm  	You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 2 of 3

Code:
 	suspension  	9:22 pm  	You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, and process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, and the third warning. To resolve this suspension, open a support ticket

I was upgrading my phpBB3 forum and in the middle of upgrading, my account was suspended. This may be due to the file check part of the upgrade.

As I was close to completing the upgrade, it performed another file check and my account was suspended for the third time.

Thanks.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I will escalate the thread, since I have no knowledge as of phpbb's upgrade causing high system resource usage. They should be able to tell you which file was linked with the high resource usage suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.